Building the foundations
Developing a brand means getting under the bonnet of your business and asking important questions like:
- What makes you unique as a business?
- Who are your customers and where do they spend their time?
- What are their passions or pet peeves?
- How do they prefer to be communicated with?
- Who are your major competitors?
- Where do you see the business in 5 years?
But having these answers isn’t enough. It’s about how you connect and communicate this information across all your internal and external communications.
That’s where we come in
Once we’ve got all the information above, we’ll pull all this together into a Brand Kit, leaving you with…
- A stand-out logo that truly represents the quality of the service you provide
- A colour palette to ensure your creative remains consistent
- Primary and secondary fonts to keep your copy looking on-point
- Guidelines for how to use all your beautiful new branding for maximum impact
- Mockups to show you how it will look across all platforms, placements and collateral
- Social media optimised icons and banners
Great brands take years to build, but only seconds to ruin. Having a clear set of brand guidelines allows your team to truly buy into the company mission and vision, and creates a space for them to become living, breathing, online extensions of your business.
So yeah, your brand is so much more than just a logo. It’s goes much deeper than that. It’s how it makes your customers feel.
And if the only feeling your audience has about you right now is indifference, then we should probably have a chat and change that.